Estate at Ease
The death of a loved one brings not only grief, but an overwhelming amount of paperwork to complete. It can be hard to know what to do or to find the energy to do it. That’s where Estate at EaseTM, offered through Canada Life, can help. At Estate at Ease, we quickly and accurately prepare forms and documents, making the process easier for you.
Let them carry some of the load:
- In a 30-minute phone call with you, their associates identify documents that pertain to the estate, saving time.
- Their services include identity theft protection to help safeguard your loved one’s estate against identity fraud.
- By preparing the forms and documents for you, they can help you finalize your loved one’s estate faster while helping to maximize your corporate, government and other benefits.
- Settling someone’s affairs can be a long process. Their compassionate associates will provide ongoing personalized support for a full year.
Helping you in four steps:
- An associate calls you (the executor) to learn about your loved ones’ estate
- They review hundred of items and identity those relevant to the estate
- They complete the paperwork and mail all documents ready for your signature
- You sign and mail them off via pre-addressed, stamped, envelopes to the final destination
Estate at Ease uses a comprehensive evaluation process to assess hundreds of items, including:
- Government letters, applications and notifications
- Memberships and licences
- Pensions, benefits and life insurance policies
- Loyalty programs and subscriptions
- Dormant bank accounts
- Health services
- Internet, phone and cable
- Property taxes
You’ll receive a full year of Estate at Ease estate documentation and identity theft protection service for a flat fee of $525 (plus tax) regardless of the number of documents, letters or phone calls.
Learn more here!